OverviewEscape from the hustle and bustle of Rio de Janeiro and spend a few hours relaxing in the urban forest known as Tijuca National Park. Boasting amazing panoramic views of the city and its beaches, Tijuca is frequented by everyone who visits Rio. Along with you on this private tour is a professional photographer who will take care of all your photo needs to ensure that you have great holiday memories to last a lifetime!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a professional photographer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourLocated in the heart of Rio, just a few minutes from the main districts of the city, Tijuca Forest preserves hundreds of species of flora and fauna found only in the Atlantic Forest. The largest urban forest in the world is the result of pioneering reforestation initiative In Latin America, held in the nineteenth century, after the area had been marked by severe deforestation.
The forest is striking with beauty and history and allows for panoramic views, waterfalls, wildlife and much more. Take advantage of this private photography tour where you don't need to worry about capturing that special moment. The photographer will take care of it all!
Inclusions for Private Tour: Tijuca National Park Photography Tour
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pick up and drop off at hotel or accommodation
- Digital album in high resolution onine
Exclusions for Private Tour: Tijuca National Park Photography Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Airport Transfer From Rio International Airport To Rio
- Sugar Loaf City Tour And Cable Car
- Corcovado With Christ Redeemer Statue
- Favela Tour Rio
- Rainforest Jeep Adventure
- Rio De Janeiro Gay Nightlife Tour
- Christ Redeemer And Sugar Loaf Mountain Small-Group Tour
- Favela Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Feijoada Food Tour In Rio De Janeiro
- Full-Day Rio De Janeiro Walk And Ride Tour