Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting - LisbonWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the city and visit the breathtaking ArrÃ¡bida Natural Park and taste local wines and pastries.Â Enjoy a typical lunch in the famous fishermen village SetÃºbal.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your Lisbon hotel and a scenic drive along the Setúbal Peninsula, crossing the famous 25th of April bridge.
The first stop is in Azeitão, where you'll have the chance to taste local pastries, cheeses and Portuguese coffee as your guide tells you more about Portuguese culture and traditions. Continue to one of the most famous wine cellars and producers in Portugal, where you will experience the old family house and enjoy your wine tasting.
Next, discover the beautiful town of Setúbal, renowned for its sardines and cuttlefish, and get chance to see where the river meets the sea, browse the local market, and visit one of Portugal's biggest shellfish exporters. Enjoy a delicious fish lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant as you gaze out along the coast and take in views of Tróia island.
After lunch, travel into the mountains of Arrábida and spend the afternoon exploring the natural wonders and historic sites of the Arrábida National Park.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Pastry tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.