Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy a day away from the city and visit the breathtaking Arrbida Natural Park and taste local wines and pastries.Enjoy a typical lunch in the famous fishermen village Setbal.
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your Lisbon hotel and a scenic drive along theSetbal Peninsula, crossingthe famous 25th of April bridge.
The first stop is in Azeito, where you'll have the chance to taste local pastries, cheeses and Portuguese coffee as your guide tells you moreabout Portuguese culture and traditions. Continue to one of the most famous wine cellars and producers in Portugal, where you will experience the old family house and enjoy your wine tasting.
Next, discover the beautiful town ofSetbal, renownedfor itssardines and cuttlefish, and get chance to see where the river meets the sea, browsethe local market, and visit one of Portugal'sbiggest shellfish exporters. Enjoy a delicious fish lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant as you gaze out along the coast and take in views ofTria island.
After lunch, travel intothe mountains of Arrbida and spend the afternoon exploring the natural wonders and historic sites of theArrbida National Park.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Informative driver/guide
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Pastry tasting
- Cheese tasting
- Transport by air-conditionedvehicle
- Free WiFi
Exclusions for Private Tour To Arrábida With Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sintra Royal Palaces Day Trip from Lisbon: Queluz Palace, Pena Palace and Pena Park
- vora Day Trip from Lisbon
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon
- April 25th Bridge and Christ the King Bus Tour from Lisbon