Private Tour to Ayutthaya and Bang Pa In Summer Palace
Duration : 08:00 a.m. - 16:00 p.m.
Pick up from your hotel in Bangkok at 08:00 a.m. by your tour guide. Transfer to visit Bang Pa In Royal Summer Palace in Ayutthaya province by private air conditioned vehicle. Visit Bang Pa In Summer Palace, constructed since 1632 A.D. and tour around the palace by using golf car (included).
Continue to visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkol which has the Greatest Royal Chedi in Ayutthaya. Have an included Thai lunch at the local restaurant.
After lunch, transfer to visit Wat Mahathat which you can see the head of Buddha image inside tree root. Continue to visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet which was the royal palace and chapel of Ayutthaya's Kings from 1350 - 1767 A.D. Return to your hotel in Bangkok with your tour guide.
- Amazing trip experience
- Visit Bang Pa In Royal Summer Palace
- Visit the famous historical temples in Ayutthaya
- An included lunch
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Bangkok
- Appropriately dress required when visit the palace
- Sleeveless shirts, shorts, legging or ripped pants and scarfs are NOT allowed
- Time above is approximately
- No refund, if tour missed due to late or no show
- No date change policy
- Children must be accompanied by an adult