Private Tour To Badaling Remnant Great Wall With Picnic Lunch - Beijing
OverviewThis private tour will take you to visit the Badaling Remnant Great Wall.It is perfect for tourists who want to avoid the big crowds at Badaling section of the Great Wall and want to enjoy more authentic flavor of Ming Dynasty Wall.This section of the Great Wall is in its original form, and reproduces the character of the Ming Great Wall. The whole section here is 2,000 meters long.Your English speaking tour guide will give a detailed history class of the Great Wall during the tour and accompany you to hike the Wall. In one of the tower you will have a picnic lunch.It is a private tour with no factory and shopping stops
Know More about this tourYour English speaking guide and private vehicle will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30am.
Then heading north to the Badaling Remnant Great Wall.On the way you will drive pass by the Juyongguan Pass.And Badaling Great Wall.
Once arrive the Badaling Remnant Great Wall, you will walk along a road to reach the foot of the Mountain.Spend 2 hours hiking around, then have a picnic lunch in one of the tower while enjoy the amazing view.
This section of the Great Wall is about 5 kilometers (3 miles) from the famous Badaling, and is the western gate of the military defense system on the Badaling Great Wall. This section of the Great Wall is in its original form, and reproduces the character of the Ming Great Wall. The whole section here is 2,000 meters long.Seen from a distance, the Badaling Remnant Great Wall resembles a dragon winding its way along the mountain peaks.The Badaling Remnant Great Wall was involved in several historical events. In 1644, Li Zicheng, extremely resentful of the corrupt regime of the day, led his troops from here in a rebellion to successfully overthrow the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644). The Remnant Great Wall had also witnessed the building of the great military fortification. Two significant archaeological sites were found here. One is a stone farm; the other is a group of brick kilns that provided materials for the project.
On the way back to city,you will drive pass by the Olympic site for photos ,then transfer back to your hotel in Beijing City.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Badaling Remnant Great Wall With Picnic Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (for hotels within the 4th ring road of Beijing city)
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour To Badaling Remnant Great Wall With Picnic Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours