Private Tour To Cairo 1 Day From Luxor By Train
OverviewThis is a day trip to Cairo from Luxor by Sleeping Train with visits to Giza Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, Old cairo and the Khan Khalili Bazaar.
Know More about this tour
At 06:00pm we will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer you to Luxor train station. The journey to Cairo will take 10 hours.
Arrival at Giza Station will be at 7:00 am. You will be met & assisted by our expert tour guide who will be waiting for you on the platform with a sign with your name. Your day tour starts with visiting the Great Pyramids, the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
After this 3 hours visit to the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx it is time for a lunch stop at a local restaurant in Giza.
Then your day tour will continue with the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Afterwards the tour proceeds with the Coptic or Christian Cairo, for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. We continue and drive to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore the Khan Kalili Bazaar, Cairos oldest bazaar. Finally around 19:00 pm you will be transferred Back to Giza train Station for your 10 hours train journey back to Luxor.
After arrival at Luxor train station our local representative will meet and assist you and transfer you to your hotel in Luxor.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Cairo 1 Day From Luxor By Train
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour To Cairo 1 Day From Luxor By Train
- Any extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Optional Tours i.e Visiting any of the Pyramids from inside or Mummies room at the Museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT KARNAK TEMPLE
- Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor