- Day 1: Cairo
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, Makadi, El Gouna and then you will take your first class air conditioned bus to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will be met by our English speaking guide who will join you during your day tour in Cairo. The tour starts with the Egyptian Museum. Then it is time to fresh up and have lunch, followed by a visit to a perfume shop. Afterwards you will visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus and the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, then the Valley Temple and the Papyrus Institute. Later you will be transferred to check in to your hotel. Free time at leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 2: Alexandria
After breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and then your amazing day trip to Alexandria will start. First visit is to Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery, consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we will proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel, which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria.
Finally you will see the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and then you will take the air conditioned bus back to Hurghada. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewVisit these two fascinating cities, full of atmosphere, history and culture. Alexandria is the absolute contrast to Cairo and really worth a visit. Including: Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx in Cairo; Qaitbay Castle and the Library in Alexandria.
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the Program
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour to Cairo and Luxor 2 Days
- Private Tour Luxor 2 Days by Car
- Private Tour to Luxor and Abu Simbel 2 Days
- Private Tour to Cairo 2 Days by car
- Private Tour to Cairo 1 Day by car
- Transportation From Hurghada Airport To Hurghada hotels
- Transportation From Hurghada Airport To El Gouna Or Sahl Hashish
- Trip to Cairo from El Gouna Included Lunch