- Day 1: Cairo
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, Makadi, El Gouna and then you will take your first class air conditioned bus to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will be met by our English speaking guide who will join you during your day tour in Cairo. The tour starts with the Egyptian Museum. Then it is time to fresh up and have lunch, followed by a visit to a perfume shop. Afterwards you will visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus and the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion's body, then the Valley Temple and the Papyrus Institute. Later you will be transferred to check in to your hotel. Free time at leisure. Overnight in Cairo.
- Day 2: Alexandria
After breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo and then your amazing day trip to Alexandria will start. First visit is to Pompay's Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery, consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we will proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel, which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs (lighthouse) of Alexandria.
Finally you will see the Bibliotheca Alexandrina and then you will take the air conditioned bus back to Hurghada. Transfer back to your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewVisit these two fascinating cities, full of atmosphere, history and culture. Alexandria is the absolute contrast to Cairo and really worth a visit. Including: Egyptian Museum, Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx in Cairo; Qaitbay Castle and the Library in Alexandria.
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the Program
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Small-Group Luxor Tour from Hurghada Area with Lunch
- Private Tour: 2-Day Cairo and Luxor Tour from Hurghada Including Flights, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak
- Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada by Car
- Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada
- Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
- Private Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
- Red Sea Snorkeling
- Dive Trip in Hurghada with 2 Dive Sites