- Day 1: Cairo
We will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by a private a/c car and transfer you to Hurghada airport for your flight to Cairo. Upon arrival, you will meet your guide and then the tour starts with a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lions body, which dates from the time of Chephren.
Afterwards, you will enjoy your lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo. The next visit will be to the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period including the treasure room of the famous king Tut Ankh AMun.
In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for your flight to Luxor, where you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Day 2: Luxor
We will pick you up from your hotel for a discovery tour to Karnak temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, which are dedicated to the God Amoun. Lunch will be served en route in a quality restaurant in Luxor.
Next we will cross the river Nile by Felucca, a typical Egyptian sailing boat and explore The City of the Dead, the Colossi of Memnon, the only remains of the temple of Amenophis III. The Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only Pharaonic women who reigned ancient Egypt. At the end of the tour, you will take the air conditioned vehicle back to Hurghada and then you will be transferred to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast - Lunch
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewPrivate 2-days tour to Cairo and Luxor from Hurghada by flight. You will visit: The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, Egyptian Museum, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon and Karnak Temples.
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.