Private Tour To Chiang Rai And Longnecks (from Chiang Mai)
OverviewOne full day trip to Chiang Rai, located 150 kilometres from Chiang mai city. We will make the first stop at hot springs, followed by a visit to the White Temple in Chiang Rai to enjoy the unique architecture. From there on drive to visit The Golden Triangle where the three countries meet (Thai, Burma and Laos). In the afternoon, visit Mae Sai, the Burma border where you can enjoy shopping at your leisure. On the way back, visit Yao and Akha hill tribe villages.
Know More about this tourAfter breakfast we will pick you up from your hotel in Chiang Mai. The drive to Chiang Rai will take about 3 hours. About half way to your destination you will make a stop at some hot springs. Continue to visit Wat Rong Khun, better known as the White Temple. This is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thai and foreign, making it one of Chiang Rais most visited attractions.
After lunch we will continue to see the golden triangle. Visiting the renowned Golden Triangle is a must to complete the trip to Chiang Rai province! This is the famous location where the borders of Thailand, Laos, and Myanmar meet in the middle of the Mekong River.
If the weather conditions allow, we will take you for a boatride on the Mekong.
At the end of the day a transfer back to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Chiang Rai And Longnecks (from Chiang Mai)
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Chiang Rai And Longnecks (from Chiang Mai)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.