Private Tour To Doi Inthanon - Chiang Mai
OverviewAfter breakfast we will pick you up at your hotel in Chiang mai. Standard pickup time is 8am. Today you will visit Doi Inthanon National Park and all it's highlights. Visit the two pagodas - The King (Napamaytanidol) and The Queen (Napapon Phoom - Siri) on the summit of Doi Inthanon - The Highest Peak in Thailand. These pagodas were built to honor the 60th birthday of the King and Queen in 1987 and 1992 respectively. You will enjoy the beautiful scenery at the two huge waterfalls and lastly visit a Karen hill tribe village. The Karen are a tribal group who have historically lived in the hills on the Myanmar ( formerly Burma) side of the Thai border. Best recognized for their elongated necks, the Karen women wear heavy brass rings around their necks, forearms, and shins. While the Karen men are mainly field workers and farmers, the women have a rich history of crafting from wood carving to weaving.
Know More about this tour8am pickup from your hotel followed by a 2hr transfer to reach Doi Inthanon National Park and all that goes with.
The highlights of today are the beautifull waterfalls, Pagodas on the peak of the mountain and the Karen Hilltribe. You will spend as much time as you like at these places, since it's a private tour.
Your vehicle for today is a comfortable, air conditioned car or minivan and you will have a licenced driver and an official English speaking guide for the duration of this trip.
Lunch, bottled water and all entrance fees are included.
You can expect to be back at your hotel around 4-5pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Doi Inthanon
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour To Doi Inthanon
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Peak of Doi Inthanon might be a bit chilly (2565m) so bring a sweater or a jacket
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.