Private Tour To Dubrovnik From SplitWrite a Review
OverviewExclusive private tour to the old town of Dubrovnik organized only for you with a possibility of changing the itinerary according to your wishes and needs.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tourStart your day early and spend an unforgettable day in the town known as The Pearl of the Adriatic. You will meet your driver/tour guide at the meeting point in Split or in front of your hotel, after which all you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Keep your eyes open along the way, because the road will first take you to Dalmatian hinterland which holds historical facts and legends known only to natives, which your guide will share with you. Before you know it, you will have a break to freshen up for the rest of the drive. Along the way you will pass through the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, which is why you should have your passport with you. Even this border has history behind it, considering it dates back in the 18th century and was the place where important battles with the Venetians were held.
Upon your arrival to the old town, you’ll remain amazed with the city walls that stand strongly protecting the city since 13th century. They are almost 2 kilometers long and have five towers/forts that never cease to amaze visitors. In fact, even Trip Advisor listed the Dubrovnik city walls as one of the ten monuments that you must visit during your lifetime. Now you can cross that off your bucket list!
On the private walking tour with your guide you will experience Dubrovnik like a local and visit its famous churches, monuments and the main street - Stradun, but also some small, hidden streets and corners not widely known to tourists. After the tour you will have free time in the city to have lunch, relax or keep exploring, depending on your preferences.
On the way back you will have a short break to maybe grab a bite or have a cup of coffee, after which you will just keep driving to Split or Trogir, with enough time to process all the impressions gathered during the day. The tour will end at the meeting point or your hotel, exactly where it began.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Dubrovnik From Split
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour To Dubrovnik From Split
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.