Private Tour To Forbidden City And FengShan Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner - Beijing
OverviewYou will visit the two must-sees of Beijing in the afternoon to avoid crowds. Being the largest city-center square in the world, Tian'anmen Square has been the symbol of China for almost 600 years, especially after the founding of New China in 1949. The Forbidden City, also called Palace Museum, is the largest and best-preserved imperial palace in the world which was used by 24 Chinese emperors as the working and living place. Walking through the gigantic buildings with red wall and yellow glazed titles will offer you the best opportunity to get a taste of the imperial life. Other than that, you will enjoy the Hot Springs in one of the best resorts in the countryside of Beijing, where the natural hot water comes from 3,800 meters deep underground. Dinner will be served at a famous Hot Pot restaurant. You will also have the chance to see the Olympic Village illuminated at night on the way back hotel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Vegetarian meal option available
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 12:30pm and start the tour from Tiananmen Square which has witnessed some of the most dramatic chapters of China history. First built in 1420 in the Ming Dynasty, the Square used to be the place where the offices for officers and officials located on either side. Now it is a place with some of the most famous buildings in China, like the Chairman Maos Memorial Hall, the Great Hall of the People, Monument to the Heroes and National Museum of China.
From here, you enter the Forbidden City, which was off-limits to commoners for more than 500 years. It was built from 1406 to 1420 and served as the imperial residence for 24 emperors of Ming and Qing dynasties.
Continue to Changping district, the countryside of Beijing, famous for peaches and numerous hot springs. You will enjoy the various hot springs indoor and outdoor pools of the Fengshan Resort, which is well-known for its beautiful scenery, quality service and natural hot spring. There are also a 25m by 12.5m swimming pool, as well as free drinks and snacks.
After 2-hour hot spring spa, you will head to Wangjiadu hot pot restaurant for dinner (a famous Hot Pot chain restaurant in Beijing). Various broths are available for selection such as tomato, mushroom, duck and spicy one, loved by most of the locals.
After the treat to your body and stomach well, you will be transferred back hotel. You have an option to drive by the Olympic Village illuminated at night or stop to take pictures if you like.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Forbidden City And FengShan Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Hot Spring Ticket
- Hot Pot Dinner with drinks
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Private Tour To Forbidden City And FengShan Hot Spring Spa Plus Hot Pot Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport needed to get inside the Forbidden City, local operator needs each travelers name and passport number to book tickets in advance
Private tour with No shopping stop to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase upon arrival
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.