Private Tour To Frombork With Cruise Over The Beatiful Vistula Lagoon - Gdansk
OverviewNicolaus Copernicus rearranged the universe. He called the place where he conducted his research the end of the world - he was referring to Frombork, a town situated on the Vistula Lagoon. Highlights: Explore Frombork on a guided tour Take a 45-minute long cruise over the beautiful Vistula Lagoon Feel like the astrologer Nicolaus Copernicus inside a mystical planetarium Admire the wonderful organs in the cathedral of Frombork Drink aromatic coffee in a lovely little café Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Gdansk, Gdynia, Sopot
Know More about this tourYour journey begins in the morning from Gdansk to Frombork (otherwise known as "The Jewel of Warmia"). This town was the place of work, life and death for the famous astronomer and mathematician, Nicolaus Copernicus. Here you will visit all of the towns most interesting attractions including Cathedral Hill, a monument site home to a medieval cathedral, bishopric palaces, diocesan chanceries, defensive walls, towers and keeps.
The Gothic cathedral (Archicathedral Basilica) is a unique architectonic structure. One of the best polish planetariums is located in the ground's octagonal part, above the Foucault pendulum. This appliance is several meters high, and was the first simple proof that the Earth is actually turning. Then, for some spectacular views you will go on a 45-minute long cruise over the Vistula Lagoon - this beautiful location is a sight you'll need to experience with your own eyes!
Lastly a visit to a lovely little café in the Water Tower of Frombork. It was the oldest water supply system on Polish soil and in Europe. Currently, the Water Tower is a splendid viewpoint over to Cathedral Hill, the Old Town and the Vistula Lagoon.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Frombork With Cruise Over The Beatiful Vistula Lagoon
- Private guide, Transport for the duration of the trip, Pick-up and drop off from your hotel in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia, Information and commentary about the city, Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Frombork With Cruise Over The Beatiful Vistula Lagoon
- Tickets to museums and cruise ticket (12)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear suitable clothing and shoes.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover the 3City Gdansk Sopot Gdynia
- Wolf's Lair and St. Lipka Private Tour from Gdansk
- Solidarity Tour
- One-Way Private Transfer: Krakow - Gdansk (1-7 persons, includes airports)
- Extraordinary day tour to Kaszuby region with Poland By Locals
- Gdansk Bike Tour
- Malbork Castle with BBQ in Hel
- Private Airport Transfer: From Gdansk Airport to Hotel