Private Tour To Hardangerfjord - Round Trip From Bergen
OverviewEnjoy a private tour from from Bergen to Hardangerfjord passing by mountains, lakes and waterfalls on the way.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup at your Bergen hotel or the cruise port, depart Bergen at 9am and travel to Hardangerfjord with your private guide. Along the way, enjoy sweeping views over the lakes and mountains for which the region is famous, and stop for photos at the Bratte and Steinsdals waterfalls.
On arrival in Hardangerfjord, travel along the shoreline and marvel at the beauty of the surrounding scenery. Cross the fjord by Hardangerfjord Bridge one of the longest suspension bridges in the world then pass the small town of Eidfjord on route to the village of vre Eidfjord. Here, visit the Hardangervidda Nature Center (own expense) an exhibition of Hardangerviddas diverse flora, fauna, and wildlife.
Enjoy a traditional Norwegian lunch in a local caf (own expense), then continue on to the waterfall at Vringfossen widely considered the most impressive in the area.
When your time at Vringfossen comes to an end, return a different route via the town of Voss to your starting point in Bergen.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Hardangerfjord - Round Trip From Bergen
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Hardangerfjord - Round Trip From Bergen
- Entrance fees (Entrance tickets to the Hardangervidda Nature Center:Adults 130 NOK)
- Children (3-15 years) 65 NOK
Family Discount (two adults / children under 16 years) 290 NOK
Groups (10-19 people) 85 NOK
Groups (more than 19 people)80 NOK
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.