Private Tour To High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple - Aswan
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan and then you will enjoy a day tour in the amazing city Aswan. Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from the annual floods of the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of her Temple at the eastern bank of Luxor. Also there is an opinion which says that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti. Move on and visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built to the honor of Goddess Isis, the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour To High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour To High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk & Philae Temple
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Exploring the Nile in Style Deluxe Nile Cruise Ex Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Stars Nile Cruise - Luxor to Aswan - 4 Days
- Luxury Nile Cruise - Luxor and Aswan From Cairo 4 Days
- Budget 3 Nights Nile Cruise From Aswan to Luxor
- Private Tour from Aswan to Nubian Villiage by Motorboat
- Excursion to St Simeon's Monastery
- FELUCCA RIDE IN ASWAN
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT PHILAE TEMPLE