Private Tour To Kazbegi From Tbilisi
OverviewFull day's exploration of High Caucasus Mountains is awaiting you during this day trip. Travel north by one of the oldest roads in Georgia, the Georgian Military Highway, have an off-road adventure to Gergeti Mountain and explore the foothills of Kazbegi glacier. Then walk to the Gveleti waterfalls, and Dariali gorge, to observe the lifestyle of the North Georgian people.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
In the morning the guide and driver will pick you up from your place of stay in Tbilisi and youll start your journey to Caucasus Mountains. Your first stop is Ananuri complex, a 16th-17th c fortress and church, which used to be the residence of the Eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi. The complex comprises fortification, churches and other cult and civic buildings. Explore the fortress and enjoy beautiful views of Jinvali reservoir from the complex.
Continue the drive north via Jvari (Cross) Pass at the elevation of 2395 meters above sea level and arrive at the town of Stepantsminda, the administrative center of Khevi province. Here well change the transport to a local 4x4 vehicle and start an off-road drive to the top of Gergeti Mountain, where a lone church, Gergeti Holy Trinity, stands. Ancient wall carvings are well-preserved on the facade of the church. If we are lucky with weather you will see Mount Kazbegi peak. At 5,033 meters above sea level it's the third highest peak in Georgia.
Drive back to Stepantsminda and take a lunch break in a restaurant with local specialty dish, Khinkali. After lunch get back in your vehicle and drive to Dariali gorge. Take an easy hike (20-30 minutes) along the river to Gveleti waterfalls, and enjoy the calmness of untouched nature.
Drive back to Tbilisi and arrive at your place of stay in the evening.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Kazbegi From Tbilisi
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- 4X4 WD vehicle to Gergeti Mountain
Exclusions for Private Tour To Kazbegi From Tbilisi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions during April, May, and October months. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Gudauri Ski Resort Full Day Tour
- Gudauri The Best Experience