Private Tour To Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews
OverviewEmbark on a private tour by Mercedes Minicoach to the famousKingsbarns Distilleryfor a tour and tasting. After that enjoy some free time in St Andrews and a one hour walking tour on "Home of Golf", St AndrewsOld Course.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tour
The day starts with a pick up from your accommodation, and travel toKingsbarns Distilleryfor a tour and tasting of these fine local spirits. For those who don't drink there will be time to enjoy a coffee in the distilleries coffee shop and to take in the lovely view out over the North Sea.
We will arrive in to St Andrews at a touch after 12:00pm where you will have free time to visit the Cathedral ruins, maybe the Castle ruins, and have lunch in one of the many cafes or pubs.
At 2:00pm there will be a one hour walking tour on the old course for those eager to walk the hollowed fairways. This will take in a few holes,with time to take that all important photo on the Swilcan Bridge.
The golf shops are also nearby, as is theBritish Golf Museum, so again free time will be given beforeyou rejoin the driver at 3:45pm,for the trip back your hotel/accommodation
There will be complimentary Scottish Shortbreadandchilled bottled water available on the mini-coach.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Walking tour of the Old Course
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
Exclusions for Private Tour To Kingsbarns Distillery And St Andrews
- Gratuities (optional)
- Whisky Tour and Tasting (cost 10 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, The Old Course Walking tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.