OverviewKrka National Park encompasses the area along the course of the Krka River, which flows through a deep and picturesque canyon for over 75 km and creates waterfalls– Bilusic buk, Miljacka, Brljan, Rosnjak, Manojlovacki slap, Roski slap and the fantastic Skradinski buk (Krka falls 46 m). Here spills Krka over the 17 cascades which are formed by travertine barriers. Visiting this part of NP you can view the cascades on a leisurely and safe walk along the walking trails and wooden bridges.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourStart this trip at the place and time of your choice.
Upon arriving to the NP entrance, you will head to Skradinski Buk, the last of seven waterfalls on the beautiful Krka River. Skradinski Buk isn’t actually a single waterfall but rather a long series of cascades that spill over countless travertine rock formations. In total, the water tumbles nearly 46m into a crystal-clear pool before making its way out to the Adriatic Sea.
The forest of conifers and hornbeams that crowds the riverbank is just as spectacular, as is the surrounding vegetation. There are low thickets, reedy wetlands and open grasslands with flowering plants like scorpion senna's and chimney bellflowers.
Because the national park is strictly protected, it supports abundant wildlife. You may spot sleek otters playing in the water, colorful Cleopatra butterflies flitting about, and a variety of indigenous and migratory birds. More than 200 avian species nest in Krka National Park, including the regal golden eagle and lightning-fast peregrine falcon.
Following a guided walking tour of the waterfall area, you will have free time to explore on your own before it’s time to rejoin with your guide for the drive back.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Krka National Park With Skradinski Buk Waterfall From Sibenik
- Entrance fees: National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Tour To Krka National Park With Skradinski Buk Waterfall From Sibenik
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not wheelchair accessible
A maximum of 4 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.