Private Tour To Luxor 1 Day From Aswan
OverviewDrive to Luxor to see the highlights of Egypts open-air museum in a one day tour from Aswan. Visit Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple and the Valley of the Kings. Return to Aswan in the evening.
Know More about this tour
At 06:00am your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise to enjoy a day trip from Aswan to Luxor. The drive from Aswan to Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle takes about 4 hours. First we will visit the famous Karnak Temple, it is the largest place of worship that was ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means the most sacred of places. The temple or more correctly the complex of temples was built more than two thousand years ago by different generations of pharaohs. Within the complex is the great Hypostyle Hall, it is an incredible forest of giant pillars.
Your Lunch will be served on the way at a local restaurant. Then we will move on to the West Bank of the river Nile and visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon). After this you will visit the Valley of the Kings, where magnificent tombs were discovered. Those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs. You will visit 3 tombs.
Later on you will visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive temple is dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh. Then you will have the chance to enjoy some free time in Luxor for shopping at the original papyrus institutes and perfume places before returning to your hotel in Aswan.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Luxor 1 Day From Aswan
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour To Luxor 1 Day From Aswan
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.