- Day 1: Karnak & East Bank
Will pick you up from your cruise by your own private English speaking Egyptologist guide who will accompany you to visit the world famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship that was ever built!! Its ancient name Ipet-isut means the most sacred of places. The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built more than two thousand years ago by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great Hypostyle Hall is an incredible forest of giant pillars. Then you will enjoy a relaxing Lunch en route at the Mercure hotel restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals that was dedicated to the God Amun. Later on you will take a relaxing sail on the River Nile by Felucca Typical Egyptian sailing boat for a romantic trip with sunset view. From there will be transferred to your hotel for check in with free time at leisure at the hotel.
- Day 2: Luxor West Bank
After breakfast in a hotel, you will be transferred into the West Bank of the River Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III ( Colossi of Memnon ), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered. Those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs. Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. After that return to your hotel for a quick check-out and lunch before making the return journey to Safaga and the ship.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewWe would like to enhance your cruise holiday and on shore vacation into the Red Sea and give you the option to enjoy a private tour with private guide and exclusive van just to satisfy your needs to discover the ancient Pharaonic temples and historical sights of the greatest civilization there ever was earth!!
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Sindbad Submarine Tours from Safaga Port
- Snorkeling Tours from Safaga Port
- Overnight Trip to Luxor from Safaga Port
- Day Tour to King Tut's Tomb Valley of the Kings Karnak Temples Queen Hatshepsut Temple from Safaga
- Private Full Day Tour to Luxor Monuments from Safaga
- Book online full day tour in Luxor from Safaga included private transfer
- One day tour to Giza Pyramids , Egyptain Museum , old market from Safaga port