- Day 1: Luxor Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel first class air conditioned bus and transfer you to Luxor where you will be accompanied by your private Egyptologist guide. You'll see the famous West Bank sites including the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered. You will see 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen.
After visit to Colossi of Memnon the tour continues with the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, constructed in honor of one of the few female rulers of ancient Egypt.
Lunch will be served.
Move to the East bank of Luxor and enjoy the Karnak Temples. No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak actually consists of three main temples, smaller enclosed temples and several outer temples, situated on 247 acres of land.
In the evening time you will catch your 1st class train to Aswan for overnight.
- Day 2: Abu Simbel
In the early morning you will join your tour guide to enjoy tour to Abu Simbel Temples.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. The Temples are rock cut structures, and both built during the reign of King Ramses II, 1200 B.C. One temple is dedicated to King Ramses II, and the second temple is dedicated to his beloved wife Queen Nefertari. The carvings and artwork which decorate both temples are incredible. Hand carved pillars, wall paintings, carvings, statues, and much more, this is a must visit place.
Lunch will be served as soon as you return to Aswan. Then you will catch the train to Luxor and drive back to Hurghada.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewEnjoy a private 2-days trip to Luxor and Abu Simbel from Hurghada by air-conditioned vehicle. You will visit: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temples, Temples of Abu Simbel.
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour to Cairo and Luxor 2 Days
- Private Tour Luxor 2 Days by Car
- Private Tour to Cairo 2 Days by car
- Private Tour to Cairo 1 Day by car
- Transportation From Hurghada Airport To Hurghada hotels
- Transportation From Hurghada Airport To El Gouna Or Sahl Hashish
- Trip to Cairo from El Gouna Included Lunch