- Day 1: Luxor Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel first class air conditioned bus and transfer you to Luxor where you will be accompanied by your private Egyptologist guide. You'll see the famous West Bank sites including the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs were discovered. You will see 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen.
After visit to Colossi of Memnon the tour continues with the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, constructed in honor of one of the few female rulers of ancient Egypt.
Lunch will be served.
Move to the East bank of Luxor and enjoy the Karnak Temples. No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak. It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak actually consists of three main temples, smaller enclosed temples and several outer temples, situated on 247 acres of land.
In the evening time you will catch your 1st class train to Aswan for overnight.
- Day 2: Abu Simbel
In the early morning you will join your tour guide to enjoy tour to Abu Simbel Temples.
The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. The Temples are rock cut structures, and both built during the reign of King Ramses II, 1200 B.C. One temple is dedicated to King Ramses II, and the second temple is dedicated to his beloved wife Queen Nefertari. The carvings and artwork which decorate both temples are incredible. Hand carved pillars, wall paintings, carvings, statues, and much more, this is a must visit place.
Lunch will be served as soon as you return to Aswan. Then you will catch the train to Luxor and drive back to Hurghada.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
4 am Hotel pickups commence prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Enjoy a private 2-days trip to Luxor and Abu Simbel from Hurghada by air-conditioned vehicle. You will visit: Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temples, Temples of Abu Simbel.
Know More about this tour
- Overnight accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Small-Group Luxor Tour from Hurghada Area with Lunch
- Private Tour: Cairo Day Trip from Hurghada
- Day Tour to Luxor from Hurghada by Car
- Private Tour: 2-Day Cairo and Luxor Tour from Hurghada Including Flights, Giza Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Valley of the Kings, and Karnak
- Tour to Luxor from Hurghada
- Private Day Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Tulun Mosque from Hurghada
- Private Luxor Day Trip From Hurghada
- Hurghada Cairo Private Day Trip with Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, and Sakkara