Private Tour To Mostar And Medugorje From Split
OverviewExclusive private tour to Meugorje and Mostar organized only for you with a possibility of changing the itinerary according to your wishes and needs.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourThe tour starts early in the morning when your driver and guide pick you up on the meeting point in Split or Trogir or in front of your hotel. During the drive you will see the Dalmatian hinterland and Herzegovina, and your first stop will be Meugorje.
Meugorje is a small village, practically unknown to the world until 1981, the year of the first apparition of the Virgin Mary. Now it is a famous pilgrimage stop, very busy throughout the year. You can climb up to the Hill of Apparition or maybe just visit the church to meditate and relax.
After your time in Meugorje, the drive continues to Mostar, a small picturesque town famous for its bridges. The private walking tour around Mostar will definitely leave you with the impression that this town just doesnt get the credit that it should. It is not just historically important; it is a unique example of two different cultures co-existing in one place. The east and the west are here so easily distinguished and yet combined in one, connected by only the Old Bridge the most famous among the bridges in this town.
After your tour, take your time to explore by yourself and maybe have lunch in some of the restaurants serving local specialties which will make your experience whole.
The drive back is relaxing considering its the highway, and you will be back to Split or Trogir in no time, to the same place, your hotel or the meeting point.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Mostar And Medugorje From Split
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Tour To Mostar And Medugorje From Split
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Mega Catamaran Excursion to Bol Including Golden Horn
- Guided Tour: Highlights of Split by Rickshaw
- Private Boat Tour to Blue Lagoon and Solta from Trogir and Split
- Blue Lagoon and Solta Private Boat Tour from Trogir and Split
- Stand Up Paddle Board in Split
- Private Speed Boat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Speedboat Transfer from Split Airport to Hvar
- Private Dubrovnik Day Tour from Split