We'll start this tour with early morning pick-up from your hotel in Split or from central meeting point location. It is about 2.5 hrs of driving through beautiful scenery along the A1 highway with one coffee break of 15 min. Upon arrival at the Plitvice Lakes we'll take our tickets and explore this natural wonder starting with lower lakes and Big Fall. Our guide will introduce you with the park and provide you professional hiking maps. On the half way up before the boat ride we will let you explore beautiful upper lakes on your own. After you finish with the lakes the tram will bring you back to the starting point where you will meet your driver/guide and finish this beautiful day. On our way back we will suggest few lunch places. Expected arrival in Split it after 6 pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
7.15 am from Croatia Dream office
Departure Details :
Croatia Dream office Split
Return Details :
Same as starting point
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
Plitvice Lakes are the oldest National park in Croatia and the oldest National Park in eastern Europe. This amazing place is spread over 300 km2 with breathtaking waterfalls, wild rivers and 16 beautiful lakes. What more do you need for a perfect day in wild nature? With a little help of your certified guide of course! Sixteen emerald and turquoise lakes connected with dozens and dozens of scenic waterfalls ranging from the turbulent to the trickling, allowing you to discover them in several different routes. This is one of the most beautiful National parks in the world and an UNESCO heritage site since 1979, as one of the greatest natural wonders in Europe. It is no wonder that the Plitvice Lakes is Croatias most visited national park with more than 1M visitors per year. Join us on this magnificent tour and enjoy of the most beautiful places in Croatia. Our tour includes a local guide, entry tickets, a boat ride and a great atmosphere.
Know More about this tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees will be charged on the spot in next periods: 01.04.- 30.06. & 01.09. - 31.10. in amount of 150 kn /person. In high season from 01.07.- 31.08. price will be 250 kn/person
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Sport shoes recommended.
Due to weather conditions always bring light vest.
You Might Also Like
- Blue Cave and Six Island Tour from Split
- Blue Cave and Hvar Tour - 5 Islands Tour from Split
- Dubrovnik Discovery Day Trip from Split or Trogir
- Mostar and Medjugorje Discovery Day Trip from Split or Trogir
- City of Split Walking Tour
- Split and Trogir Half Day Tour from Split
- Blue Cave and 6 Island Tour from Split with Free Wine Tasting and Optional Lunch
- Diocletian Palace Walking Tour and Optional Trip to Trogir