Private Tour To Plitvice Lakes From Split Or TrogirWrite a Review
OverviewOn your Plitvice Lakes tour you will witness why Plitvice National Park is not only Croatia’s National Wonder but why it has been enlisted on UNESCO World Heritage site’s list. With its 16 lakes, travertine barriers, largest Croatian waterfall and breathtaking canyons Plitvice lakes will surely drain out the batteries of your camera and leave you with ever lasting memories.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
Around 11:30 AM you will arrive to Plitvice Lakes, a beautiful valley of 16 terraced lakes laced together by waterfalls and miles of pleasant walk paths.
The start of the tour takes you across series of twelve interconnecting lakes called The Upper Lakes (Gornja Jezera). The lakes are connected with series of breathtaking waterfalls and deposited travertine barriers that constantly change their shape by the power of the water. The lakes are also constantly changing their color depending on the mineral composition of the water and the microorganisms living in them as well as on the angle at which the sun hits their surface. This everlasting process ensures that the Plitvice lakes never looks the same.
While walking the wooden footbridges and pathways that dance across the rumbling water, the cascades and the waterfalls that surround them leave you with a unique experience of connecting with nature.
As you continue along the path, gazing on the picturesque cascades, the walk brings us to the boat that shuttles us towards the Lower Lakes (Donja Jezera).
The impressive site of surrounding cliffs and forests as well as the tumbling roar of water highlights the beauty and magnificence of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Plitvice Lakes From Split Or Trogir
- Professional guide
- Split: Complimentary Pick up (subject of availability) Service covers areas spanning from Podstrana to Trogir (Please contact us for details). Daily pick up from Hotel Radisson Blu and Hotel Le Meridien Lav.
- Transport in air conditioning luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Entrance tickets
Exclusions for Private Tour To Plitvice Lakes From Split Or Trogir
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights.
Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella.
Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.