Private Tour To Port Stephens First Class Nature Experiences With Dolphins And Kangaroos - SydneyWrite a Review
This tour is perfect for people looking for a little adventure but also looking to just wrap themselves in the arms of nature. After travelling across the Harbour Bridge through the affluent North shore suburbs and Ku-Ring-Gai-Chase National Park, we cross the Hawkesbury River, a hub for boat lovers. You will not only see dolphins go about their day but also fall in love with a lot of other aquatic animals which are distinct to Sydney.
- Enjoy the Port Stephens Dolphin Watch experience - the dolphin capital of Australia.
- Explore the home to towering sand dunes.
- Have a unique kind of an experience.
Know More about this tour
Imagine seeing kangaroos in the wild - no fences. We guarantee you this unique encounter. They get up close and personal and provide amazing photo opportunities. This is often the highlight of many peoples day.
Enjoy a walk on the famous pristine sandy stretch of amazing Stockton Beach with some of the largest coastal sand dunes in Australia.
Take in the sweeping views over Port Stephens from the Gan Gan Lookout.
Board the Dolphin cruise vessel and watch as the dolphins play on the bow waves.
Swim off the back of the boat in the boom nets (in summer) and get close to our friendly visitors.
At Nelson Bay and have a well deserved lunch stop overlooking the busy tourist Marina. Time for a spot of shopping at some of the trendy boutiques and home ware stores before returning after a wonderful day out.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Port Stephens First Class Nature Experiences With Dolphins And Kangaroos
- My services as your local private guide
- Private transportation
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Exclusivive viewing of kangaroos in the wild (secret spot)
Exclusions for Private Tour To Port Stephens First Class Nature Experiences With Dolphins And Kangaroos
Anything not listed under the "Inclusions" section of the tour page
Estimated Local Cash Needed:
60 AUD - cost for lunch and optional dolphin cruise
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.