Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From TbilisiWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Bodbe monastery and Sighnaghi town during this private tour. During the tour youll visit Sighnaghi museum and have lunch at local house with home-made Georgian traditional dishes and wine.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourIn the morning, the guide and driver will provide a pickup from a hotel in Tbilisi. Then begin the journey to the Kakheti region, known as the birthplace of wine-making in Georgia.
Arrive at the Monastery of St. Nino at Bodbe, a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex, and the burial site of 4th-century female evangelist St. Nino. Enjoy time at the monastery, then continue just two kilometers to the small town of Signagi. Take a walk in the town and explore the 18th-century defensive wall with fortification which surrounds Signagi.
Next, take lunch break in a local house with homemade Georgian dishes as well as Georgian wine. After lunch, take a guided tour at the Signagi Museum, noted for its permanent exhibition of self-taught artist Niko Pirosmanashvili, often known simply as Pirosmani, who lived in the late 19th-20th centuries. The museum also houses rich ethnographic, numismatic, archaeological, photographic, and documentary collections.
The tour ends with a hotel drop-off back in Tbilisi.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From Tbilisi
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a local house with homemade dishes and Georgian wine
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From Tbilisi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.