Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From Tbilisi
OverviewExplore Bodbe monastery and Sighnaghi town during this private tour. During the tour youll visit Sighnaghi museum and have lunch at local house with home-made Georgian traditional dishes and wine.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
Know More about this tourIn the morning, the guide and driver will provide a pickup from a hotelin Tbilisi. Then begin the journey to the Kakheti region, known as the birthplace of wine-making in Georgia.
Arrive at theMonastery of St. Nino at Bodbe, a Georgian Orthodox monastic complex, and the burial site of 4th-century female evangelist St. Nino. Enjoy time at the monastery, then continue just two kilometers to the small town of Signagi. Take a walk in the town and explore the 18th-century defensive wall with fortification which surrounds Signagi.
Next, take lunch break in a local house with homemade Georgian dishes as well as Georgian wine. After lunch, take a guided tour at the Signagi Museum, noted for its permanent exhibition of self-taught artist Niko Pirosmanashvili, often known simply as Pirosmani, who lived in the late 19th-20th centuries. The museum also houses rich ethnographic, numismatic, archaeological, photographic, and documentary collections.
The tour ends with a hotel drop-off back in Tbilisi.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From Tbilisi
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch in a local house with homemade dishes and Georgian wine
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Sighnaghi And Bodbe From Tbilisi
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private tour: David Gareja Complex and Sighnaghi from Tbilisi
- Private Tbilisi City Tour and Dinner with Folk Show
- Tbilisi and Mtskheta Private Tour
- Full-Day Private Tour to Kakheti Historic Sights from Tbilisi
- Dinner in Funicular Restaurant Complex at Mtatsminda Park from Tbilisi
- Full Day Private Tour in Mtskheta Gori Uplistsikhe