OverviewExperience Norwegian fjords, mountains and valleys, all summed up in this round trip that can be enjoyed in peace and comfort.
This round trip takes you on a journey through some of the most beautiful scenery in Fjord Norway, and includes breathtaking experiences on the Bergen road, the Flm Railway, the Aurlandsfjord, the Nryfjord and the steep Stalheimskleiva road.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourFollowing a morning pickup at your hotel in Bergen or the cruise port, take a seat in your private vehicle at 8:30 am and head towards Dale and Voss to begin your 11-hour tour. Along the way, stop at the Tvindefossen waterfall and capture the scenery on camera.
Visit the Stalheim Hotel with your guide and enjoy fine views over the UNESCO–listed Nærøydalen Valley from the terrace. Then, follow the winding road through the valley to the ancient village of Gudvangen — nestled at the end of the Nærøyfjord.
Here, at additional cost take a sightseeing cruise by passenger ferry, motor yacht, or RIB over the Nærøyfjord and Aurlandsfjord to Flåm. On arrival, enjoy lunch in a local restaurant (own expense), then enjoy free time to browse the souvenir shops, the museum of Flåmsbana railway or the local microbrewery at your leisure.
After lunch get back in the car and head towards the scenic Stegastein viewing point, a 30-meter long platform hanging over Aurlandsfjord at 650 meters above sea level. The narrow road and the viewing point will give you some breathtaking pictures and vivid emotions.
Return to Flam after a 1.5 hour trip to Stegastein and get ready to board the famous Flåmsbana railway to Myrdal to admire fine views over the canyons, valleys, and waterfalls for which the region is famous. Stop for photos at the Kjøsfossen waterfall, then in Myrdal switch trains for your onward journey to Voss.
On arrival in Voss, discover top attractions such as the town’s medieval church and gain insight into centuries of Norwegian history. Lastly, take the 1.5-hour return journey by car to your hotel in Bergen to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Sognefjord, Gudvangen And Flåm From Bergen
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Flam railway and train to Voss
Exclusions for Private Tour To Sognefjord, Gudvangen And Flåm From Bergen
- Lunch (Lunch in Flåm for 45.00 Euro pp. You must contact operator to order this in advance. Buffet: warm and cold courses, desserts, coffee/tea. For groups all year around.)
- Ferry from Gudvangen to Flåm (Vision of Fjords new boat): from 70.00 Euro per adult, 35.00 Euro per child up to 16 y.o. (Payable in advance)
- Private RIB from Gudvangen to Flåm, max 12 pax: 1300.00 Euro (Payable in advance)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bike Rental In Bergen
- From Bergen To Oslo Day Trip
- Private Tour To Hardangerfjord - Round Trip From Bergen
- Bergen Shore Excursion: Bergen Walking Tour
- Sognefjord In A Nutshell - Bergen To Bergen
- Private Transfer From Bergen Airport To City Centre
- City Sightseeing Bergen
- Sognefjord In A Nutshell - Bergen To Oslo
- Private Shore Excursion: Bergen By Car