After approximately two hours you will arrive to Ston, a small city located in the south of the Peljesac peninsula.
Ston is famous for it oldest salt factory in Europe, but even more for its oysters. The conditions for raising oysters in Ston bay are particularly favorable which results in the most tasty and healthy oysters you can find. But the first thing you will see once you arrive to Ston is the long walls that surround the city. They are known as the 'European wall of China' and are the second longest in the entire world.
On every Croatian postcard, on every promotional video, brochure or poster of Croatia, you will see the very recognizable Dubrovnik city walls with its towers and fortresses masterfully defying time. The city of Dubrovnik has a rich and interesting history to tell and our guide who will await for you there will reveal all its secrets to you. The guided tour last about an hour and a half and after which you will have free time to roam the charming streets of the city on your own and immerse yourself in local culture and city beat. There are so many panoramic sites and hidden treasures all around the old town of Dubrovnik. We recommend you to climb the city walls that allow you to walk around the entire old city or take a cable cart to the Sr hill and enjoy a spectacular view of Dubrovnik and the Elafiti archipelago.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Flexible depending on your preferences
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Return is original departure point.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewWhether you are visiting Dubrovnik for the first time or the hundredth, the city never fails to amaze you as it did the first time. When you set your eyes on the medieval walls, the ancient buildings and the marble streets of Dubrovnik you feel like you were teleported into another dimension. Inside the city the green shuttered stone houses, ancient churches, and countless monuments blend seamlessly into a perfect ensemble untouched by the twenty first century. The popularity of Dubrovnik, its massive city walls and its cultural heritage is even more rising in popularity as the city has been used as a set for The Game of Thrones series and Star Wars VIII.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
- Split: Complimentary pick up and drop off from selected hotels in central Split (also area hotels fromPodstrana to Trogir on request)
- Transport inair conditioning luxury vehicle with WiFi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Bring your camera to take unforgettable photos of Dubrovnik.
Wear comfortable shoes and put on sun protection.
Have bottle of water with you as a refreshment.
You Might Also Like
- Split History and Gastro Tour
- SPLIT OYSTERS, OLIVE OIL & WINE TASTING TOUR
- Split - 8 Day Sail Tour on a yacht with skipper - fully catered - cabin charter
- Best of Split - guided tour of Split town, Klis fortress, Salona and Trogir city
- Multi Adventure tour on Cetina river
- Beer Tasting Split - visit to the local brewery
- Dalmatian Delights: Food & Wine Tour from Split or Trogir
- Blue Cave, Vis Island & Hvar Island tour with brand new boat