Private Tour To The Arenal Volcano And Tabacon Hot Springs - La Fortuna
OverviewTaking this tour you will give you a wonderful experience that combines adventure with nature. This 12-hour private tour includes transportation from your hotel with a professional, naturalist tour guide, lunch and dinner and entrance fees to the hot springs.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your breath-taking adventure begins in the morning from your hotel with a relaxing drive through the wonderful Costa Rican countryside in air-conditioned.
Located in the north of Costa Rica, the impressive Arenal Volcano is a natural phenomenon that attracts thousands and thousands of tourists due to its beauty and recent volcanic activity that decreased few years ago. Even if the volcano is asleep at this time, the surrounded areas offer many tourist activities for the enjoyment of the whole family. Hot springs, hanging bridges in the rain forest, waterfalls, lakes and rivers and much more.
As youcontinue your trip you will go throw diverse plantations with agricultural products, ornamental plants and cattle ranches until you arrive at La Fortuna for lunch in a cozy restaurant right in front of the volcano. Later you will visit Tabacon Hot Springs. This place offers the unique combination of energy from the active Arenal volcano, the heat of the Tabacon hot springs and the purity and mysticism of the surrounding rainforest, blending into what many have described as paradise or the eighth wonder of the world. The four elements of nature are present in this unique volcano attraction, featuring the heat of the volcano, the flowing waters of the hot springs, the pure air of the rainforest and the fertile earth of the of the Fortuna de San Carlos Region.
The Tabacon hot springs are considered a natural expression of Earth's inherent energy. Geologically, Tabacon Resort's thermal natural springs are 97% rain-based and 3% magma-based. Rainwater enters the earth through fissures on the surface and is then heated by magma found in the earth's core. Once heated, the waters rise to surface, taking with them minerals found in the earth's rocky stratus. There are three thermal springs that naturally surface and flow in the property at 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit). Total volume generated by the three springs is 80 liters per second (approximately 20 galons / second). In total, there are five different springs that exist throughout the property, with temperatures ranging from 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit) to 50 degrees Celsius (122 degrees Fahrenheit).
Last, a wonderful dinner will be served at the main restaurant. After dinner, begin your return trip to the city of San Jose.
Inclusions for Private Tour To The Arenal Volcano And Tabacon Hot Springs
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour To The Arenal Volcano And Tabacon Hot Springs
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child and infant rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class with a Local Costa Rican Family
- Costa Rica Gravity Falls Canyoning Adventure from La Fortuna
- 4-in-1 Arenal Volcano Tour: Hanging Bridges, La Fortuna Waterfall, Volcano Hike, and Tabacon Hot Springs
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- 3-in-1 Arenal Volcano Combo Tour: River Safari Float with La Fortuna Waterfall and Volcano Hike
- Single-Track Mountain Bike Tour in Arenal Volcano