Private Tour To The Sanctuary Of Fatima, Nazare, And Obidos - Lisbon
OverviewEnjoy a full-day visiting the world-renown Sanctuary of Ftima, the fishing village of Nazare, and the medieval village of Obidos. Discover some of Portugal's most fascinating small towns. Stop at the Gothic monastery in the town of Batalha. Customize your day with the help of your knowledgeable guide to best suit your interests. Round-trip transportation is included.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin the day with pickup from yourlocation in Lisbon, and drive for approximately 90-minutes in our air-conditioned vehicle to the Sanctuary of Ftima. Along the way, hear you guide tell of the miracles and the apparitions that happened in 1917. Upon arrival, visit the Sanctuary's factory, where you can buy souvenirs. Then, attend a ceremony at the Sanctuary and have lunch (own expense) in a recommended near by restaurant.
After lunch, visit the most beautiful Gothic monastery(own expense) in the town of Batalha. Then, continue to the fishing village of Nazar, a popular spot with surfers due to waves reaching more than 98ft. (30m) high. Before returning to Lisbon, your stop in the medieval village of bidos. Explore this walled-village, its labyrinth of cobblestone streets, and whitewashed buildings.
Inclusions for Private Tour To The Sanctuary Of Fatima, Nazare, And Obidos
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Tour To The Sanctuary Of Fatima, Nazare, And Obidos
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of four people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain