Private Tour To Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples - Luxor
OverviewThis is a day tour to Aswan from Luxor with visits to Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo.
Know More about this tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and here your tour starts with the Kom Ombo and Edfu temple. We will transfer you in a modern a/c vehicle to Kom-ombo where you will visit the double temple of both Sobek, the crocodile god and Horus the falcon god, located on the river bank. The Kom ombo temple was built during the Ptolemaic dynasty, with additions during the roman period. While much of the temple has been destroyed by the Nile flood, the ruins are spectacular, and some 300 crocodile mummies have been discovered in the vicinity and are displayed inside the temples crocodile museum.
Then we will proceed to Edfu and visit Edfu temple, which is dedicated to Horus the falcon headed god. It is considered the best preserved of all Egypts temples. The temple was built in the Ptolemaic period between 237 57 BC. The inscriptions on its walls provide important information on language, myth and religion during the Greco-Roman period in ancient Egypt. Explore the temples and learn more about the most significant deities from ancient Egypt. Then you will head back Luxor to go back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
- Buffet lunch
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour To Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Luxor Cultural Tour- East & West Bank Sights with Egyptologist & Lunch
- Private Tour to Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temple
- half day east luxor
- 2 days luxor east and west bank
- LUXOR ancient history west Nile
- night-show sound and light show at Karnak temple in Luxor ctiy
- full day tour to visit habu temple and the valley of queens and workers
- 2 private days tour for all luxor