Private Tour To Uxmal With Access To Hacienda Uxmal And Lodge - MeridaWrite a Review
OverviewFeel the luxury and comfort of a unique private guided tour to Uxmal's Archaeological Site especially designed for you. Begin this activity at your time of choice and enjoy round-trip private transportation service aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle. Plus, you will have the opportunity to use all the facilities of the Hacienda Uxmal and the Lodge at Uxmal including swimming pools and restaurants.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel in Merida at the time of your preference aboard a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle. Go directly from your hotel to Uxmal’s Archaeological Site, known by many as place of legend and myth. It is situated within a series of hills known as the Puuc or “mountainous area” in the Mayan language.
In this amazing archaeological site, a private bilingual guide will take you to explore colossal constructions like the Magicians Pyramid, the Governors Palace, the Dove’s Temple and the Nuns Quadrangle. The archaeological structures and buildings located throughout Uxmal are ornamented with geometrical figures and masks of the rain god, Chaac. The rain god was considered by the Maya people as one of the most important of their deities.
After your visit, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch at the restaurants of either the beautiful Hacienda Uxmal or in the gardens of the Lodge at Uxmal surrounded by unique Maya Palapas (at your own expense). Visit the Choco Story Museum to learn about the history of cocoa, its importance to the Mayas, the way it is cultivated and the traditional process to make chocolate.
You will return to your hotel in Merida at your time of preference aboard a private Mercedes Benz vehicle.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Uxmal With Access To Hacienda Uxmal And Lodge
- Private round-trip transportation aboard a Mercedes Benz vehicle
- Certified private bilingual guide
- Free use of all facilities of the hotels Hacienda Uxmal and The Lodge at Uxmal: swimming pools, lounge chairs, restaurants, etc.
Exclusions for Private Tour To Uxmal With Access To Hacienda Uxmal And Lodge
- Entrance fee to Uxmal Archaeological Site and Choco Story Museum ($207 Mexican Pesos)
- Meals and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Optional activities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
Bring comfortable clothes and walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, camera and cash for expenses like admission to the archaeological site, meals, drinks, etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.