Private Tour To Vinnytsa From Kiev Including Fountain Roshen Light Show
OverviewVisit one of the most romantic destinations of Ukraine, Vinnytsia, on a private 2-day trip from Kiev with a personal guide. In the evening, enjoy a splendid light and music show of the biggest floating fountain of Europe - Fountain Roshen. Tour includes a visit of Discalced Carmelites Order Monastery in Berdychiv and Hitlers headquarters Wehrwolf. Moreover, you will see a charming Fishermans House on a small Love Island in Staryi Solotvin. Itinerary: Kiev Berdychiv Wehrwolf Vinnytsya (overnight) Staryi Solotvin Zhytomyr Kiev
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Seasonal Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a cheerful 2-day journey to Vinnystya from Kiev, travelling in comfort by a private car with a friendly guide. Vinnytsya, located 270 km from Kiev, is famous for its spectacular light and music Fountain Roshen, which is often compared to well-known Dubai Fountain and Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas.
Day 1 Kiev - Berdychiv - Wehrwolf - Vinnytsya
The tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel in Kiev. The distance from Kiev to Vinnytsa is 270 km and it will take you approximately 4 hours to get there. There will be several stops on the way and you will be able to see interesting places before we get to the final destination.
A stunning Discalced Carmelites Order Monastery in Berdychiv, built in the far 17th century, will appear first on our way. After that, you will have an opportunity to explore Hitlers military headquarters Wehrwolf. It is an eminent reminder of the World War II located in 8 km from Vinnytsa. You will explore this place and guide will show you the ruins of the secret headquarters of Nazi leadership.
Once you arrive to the final destination of the day, Vinnytsa, you will check in the hotel and have time to rest after the trip.
The most fascinating and breathtaking attraction of Vinnytsa is waiting for you in the evening, when a spectacular show program of the Fountain Roshen starts. This gorgeous fountain is located on Southern Buh River and is the biggest light and music fountain in Europe.
Along the daytime the fountain functions in a static way, but from 8:00 pm and till 10:00 pm the scenic evening show program starts. If you want to have good places to admire a miraculous audiovisual performance we recommend you to come earlier. Reaching up to 63 meters high the magical combination of lights, music and water jets will hypnotize you with its unrivalled beauty. This famous Vinnytsa attraction is a lifetime experience you cant miss!
Overnight in centrally located hotel in Vinnytsa.
Day 2 Vinnytsya - Staryi Solotvin - Zhytomyr - Kiev
After breakfast in the morning, you will start a return trip to Kiev. On a half way to Kiev, you will visit a small village of Staryi Solotvin and see its main attraction Love Island with a Fishermans House. This tiny island is very popular among the travelers due to its fairytale and enchanted look.
Then, you will pass city of Zhytomyr and continue the trip to Kiev. Your driver will drop you off at your hotel in Kiev upon arrival.
Inclusions for Private Tour To Vinnytsa From Kiev Including Fountain Roshen Light Show
- Overnight accommodation in centrally located hotel in Vinnytsa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private car
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour To Vinnytsa From Kiev Including Fountain Roshen Light Show
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.