Wait for your private driver in your Beijing hotel lobby at 8:30am. Then, hop inside your vehicle and travel out to the Shilinxia Scenic Area. After two hours on the road, youll enjoy three to four hours of free time to explore the area at your own pace. Stroll around striking rock formations at your leisure, and perhaps take the cable car up the mountain to admire commanding views from the top. If you hike for another 30 minutes to an hour from the top of the cable car, youll arrive at the famous glass viewing platform. Known as the Flying Disk or UFO, the platform opened in 2016 and is one of the worlds largest sightseeing platforms; it beats the Grand Canyon Skywalk by some 36 feet (11 meters). Built with super strong titanium alloys, the platform was designed with safety in mind. So, if the thought of walking on a high-in-the-air glass floor unsettles your nerves, you can rest assured its the safest way to do it. Return to your guide at the agreed time, and travel to a local restaurant for a Chinese meal. Youll then finish your day trip with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Beijing central hotel
Return Details :
Beijing central hotel
OverviewSpend a day in the Shilinxia Scenic Area, and visit one of the worlds largest sightseeing platforms. With a private driver just for your sole group, youll travel the famous rock formations, just a couple of hours outside Beijing. Here, youll enjoy three to four hours of free time to hike, admire the areas unique geology, and visit the famous Flying Disk or UFO sightseeing platform.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours