Private Tour: Torres Del Paine National Park And Milodon Cave With Lunch
OverviewVenture from Puerto Natales to Torres del Paine National Park on a full day private tour for breathtaking glaciers, waterfalls and lakes. Lunch is included and your Local guide is on hand to point out various plants and animals typical of the Lakes District, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Know More about this tour
Following a three hour drive, you will arrive at the Torres del Paine National Park which was declared a biosphere reserve by UNESCO in 1978. The park covers an area of 160,000 hectares.
The most important attraction is the central mountain range where you can see the Horns of Paine and also the needles which were formed by the action of the many glaciers which surrounded the rock. There are also many impressive lakes, glaciers, waterfalls and an extremely varied flora and fauna which makes this one of the most famous places in Chile to visit.
On the way back to Puerto Natales visit the Milodon Cave where the remains of a large herbivore were found who lived in this area more than 12 thousand years ago.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Torres Del Paine National Park And Milodon Cave With Lunch
- Entrance Fees (if applicable)
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Private Tour: Torres Del Paine National Park And Milodon Cave With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.