Private Tour : Tower Of David And Jerusalem Old City Quarters
OverviewA comprehensive guided tour,including panoramic views of Jerusalem from the Citadel’s towers, an exploration of the history of the city from the Canaanite period until the establishment of the State of Israel presented via historic models in the Citadel guardrooms, a tour of the archaeological artifacts and sites recently excavated and now open to the public. After visiting the Tower of David Museum the tour continues to explore the Old City Rampart walls and major historic sites of the four quarters of the Old City.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe tour will begin at the entrance to the Tower of David Museum and ticket office. You will immediately orientate to both the Old and New City of Jerusalem with a panoramic view from the Citadel tower and a short visit to the Museum historic exhibits and the Citadel moat will give you an interesting introductionto the complex history of the City.
As this is a fully customized tour you can spend more or less time at the Tower of David and then walk to explore other Old City sites of interest from : the Jewish , Christian , Armenian and Muslim Quarters ; the Old City ramparts ; the Western Wall; the Church of the Holy Sepulcher ; the Cardo ,the Temple Mount or Southern Excavations area ; Mount Zion and more.
We will conclude your tour back at the Tower of David ,near Jaffa Gate with your guide providing suggestions for further Jerusalem explorations on your own.
Inclusions for Private Tour : Tower Of David And Jerusalem Old City Quarters
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Private Tour : Tower Of David And Jerusalem Old City Quarters
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jerusalem Super Saver: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Day Tour plus In the Footsteps of Jesus Walking Tour
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Ashdod Shore Excursion: Private Jerusalem and Bethlehem Day Trip
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall and the Dead Sea
- 9 Hour Masada Ein Gedi and Dead Sea Tour from Jerusalem