Private Tour: Trabzon City Tour
OverviewTrabzon is one of the most important city which you must visit because of its geography and historical artifacts. We will be at the historical Ayasofya (St. Sophia) Museum which was an Orthodox Church that got was built in 13th century and at the same time was a province (sphere of interest) for rich people who visited Trabzon , which may take around up to 10-15 minutes of travel.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourAfter going around with the guidance of our professional travel guides to the Ayasofya which has a meaning as ‘’holy wisdom’’ museum ; we will visit Ataturk House which had been built in the beginning of 20th century around on pine grove where Ataturk lived for a while.
And we will offer famous Trabzon Silver Telkari Crafts to our visitors after our Ataturk House trip which will make us feel Ataturk’s spirituality. We will go to Akcaabat for lunch.
We will taste the famous Akcaabat meatballs and as well as the regional flavors such as kaygana, kuymak, tursu kavurmasi and sarma. Then we will move on to Sera Lake which is an important touristic place that visitors can ride lake-bicycles around the lake upon request. At about nearly 16:00 o’clock we will move on to Boztepe area.
We will have our special Black Sea tea with regional samovar and watch the panoramic view of the city. In case it is requested then we can go around to the Trabzon’s biggest shopping center which is called as ‘Trabzon Forum’. We will go back to our hotels and finish our tour program right after our free time at around 6pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Trabzon City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Driver / Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Trabzon City Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.