Private Tour: Trails Of China With Lunch In Jakarta
OverviewThe Chinese influence on the world has spread across the globe including Indonesia. In Jakarta you will discover not only their architectural legacy but also their tasty culinary heritage. The tour highlights include Gelodok as the biggest China Town, Vihara Dharma Yakti, Santa Maria Church. You will taste a Chinese flavors inside Jakarta City Wontons Noodle will be served as your lunch.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
In the morning get picked up from your hotel heading to Glodok the biggest Chinatown in Indonesia. Walk straight from Pancoran street where you will find Petak Sembilan traditional market selling groceries including meat and vegetables and also Chinese snacks and traditional medicine.
Afterwards, discover the oldest Buddhist temple in Jakarta: Vihara Darma Yakti that was built by the Chinese captain Oei Tjhie in 1755 to replace a previously demolished Buddhist temple that dated back to 1650. Predominately red, the temple interior features ancient bells and drums. Then continue onto see another religious landmark, the Santa Maria Church which has a very strong Chinese influence with red doors and Chinese style roofs.
Across from the church is a culinary gem, famous for their wontons as well as their noodles. Here you will be able to taste Chinese flavors inside Jakarta city for your lunch.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Trails Of China With Lunch In Jakarta
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Trails Of China With Lunch In Jakarta
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.