Private Tour: Tulum And Cave Adventure From Cancun
OverviewHave an unforgettable day on this private tour that combines combines the beauty of Tulum with an amazing adventure through caves, sinkholes and underground rivers. You will first visit the Mayan Ruins of Tulum and then head to Kantun Chi Park, for an incredible experience. Your 8-hour tour includes lunch, a professional guide and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Board a private van and head to the Mayan Ruins of Tulum, a magical place surrounded by the turquoise waters from the Caribbean Sea. This place is one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world. Enjoy a private, guided tour of the site which will give you in-depth understanding of the significance of this place from centuries past, and the Mayan culture that it had.
Afterwards, head to he ecological park of Kantun-Chi, where you will be able to admire the underground world. With your guide, explore this place walking through its amazing halls and chambers while admiring different rock formations as stalactites, stalagmites and columns with several centuries of antiquity. Your guide will also lead you to discover the impressive vaults of these caverns.
Once you are done, you will enjoy a delicious lunch made with typical dishes of Yucatan.
This tour is a wonderful combination of activities in the Riviera Maya, to truly experience some of the wonders left by the Mayan culture.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Tulum And Cave Adventure From Cancun
- Entrance fee to Tulum
- Private bilingual certified guide in Tulum
- Free time in Tulum (to take photos, go to the beach, etc)
- Entrance fee to the ecological protected park of Kantun Chi
- Expert guide at Kantun Chi
- Special shoes to walk in the cavern
- Traditional Mexican lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Tulum And Cave Adventure From Cancun
- Alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
Please bring towels and a swimsuit (if you would like to go to the beach in Tulum)
Bring extra cash with you to purchase souvenirs and photos
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.