Private Tour: Tulum Land And Sea With Snorkeling And Lunch In Mayan Ranch - CancunWrite a Review
OverviewThe archaeological site of Tulum is considered as an icon of the Maya Culture in the Mexican Caribbean and the most beautiful of the Yucatan Peninsula. See it from land and from the sea and have a great time. Then, enjoy snorkeling in the second largest reef in the world and visit a Mayan Ranch located in the heart of the rainforest.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBetween 8am-9am, meet your personal guide in the lobby of your hotel in Cancunl. Travel by private vehicle to the famous Tulum ruins a UNESCO-listed World Heritage Site. Explore the ancient citythe only Maya ruins located on a beachand imagine what life was like for the Maya who lived there centuries ago. Learn about structures like The Castle and the Temple of Frescoes from your guide before seeing the ruins as the ancient Maya did when they arrived into port: by boat.
Admire Tulum from your new viewpoint out at sea as you depart for a few hours of snorkeling on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. Using the provided snorkeling gear, paddle through the clear waters to see a large variety of tropical fish and other marine life in their natural habitat.
Cap off your tour with a visit to a Maya rancho (ranch) located deep in the rain forest. Sit down to a buffet lunch with dishes typical of the region like cochinita pibil (spicy pork), nopales (cactus), and guacamole.Say farewell to your guide at the end of 8 hours, when you are dropped back off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Tulum Land And Sea With Snorkeling And Lunch In Mayan Ranch
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Private Tour: Tulum Land And Sea With Snorkeling And Lunch In Mayan Ranch
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 6 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.