Private Tour: Tulum Tour And Gran Cenote From Playa Del Carmen - Cancun
OverviewTulum is a beautiful archaeological site located in front of the Caribbean Sea, surrounded by a wall. Enjoy the spectacular view from the cliff: both the jungle and the sea combined to make this an unforgettable experience. The tour includes round transportation, 3 hours at the archaeological site, visit to "Gran Cenote", and an optional stop at Tulum Beach.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free snacks included
Know More about this tourThe journey starts in the morning (7am or 8am) is the best time to start the trip. As a suggestion, you should have breakfast at your hotel before pickup and use comfortable clothes and shoes. The first stop is at the Tulum Archaeological site, where you will spend about 3-4 hours learning about the ancient history of one of the most beautiful ruin sites in the region. Afterwards, you will make a stop at the "Kaan Luum" lagoon, a magnificent and unique lagoon with a deep cenote in the middle,where you can take pictures and enjoy a swim after walking around in the ruins. Then,you will get to experience one of the best beaches in the Caribbean sea, the private "Tankah Beach" will be waiting for you. Here you will appreciate a gorgeous view as well as enjoy alittle swim Your tour ends with hotel drop-off.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Tulum Tour And Gran Cenote From Playa Del Carmen
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Tulum Tour And Gran Cenote From Playa Del Carmen
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Additional cost per camera/video
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Maximum is 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.