Private Tour: Ubud Attractions Including Monkey Forest And Art Market - KutaWrite a Review
From USD 63.54
OverviewThis full day excursion presents a unique way to experience Ubud, the art capital of Bali. It includes some of the iconic attractions, which shape the incomparable charm and allure of the city.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourStart the experience with pick up from your hotel by our guide at approx. 8.00am and drive towards Singapadu village to take a closer look at a Balinese compound with its authentic design and architecture.Next explore Pura Desa Batuan, considered as one of the finest and oldest temples in Bali.
Continue along the road to arrive at the Sacred Monkey Forest as home of long-tailed Macaques, which contains the Pura Dalem Agung temples well as a "Holy Spring" bathing temple and another temple used for cremation ceremonies. Lunch will be served at the restaurant with a fabulous view over Ubud countryside.
Continue to walk around the Ubud Market, where you can shop for art products at competitive prices; don’t forget to bargain! The day is closed with a visit to Arma Museum, the most popular cultural center of traditional and contemporary Indonesian arts collection in Bali. Transfer back to your hotel afterwards.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Attractions Including Monkey Forest And Art Market
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Attractions Including Monkey Forest And Art Market
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expense
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Recommended clothing: Casual clothes, bring hat and sunscreen
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.