Private Tour: Ubud Cycling And Walking Adventure
OverviewExperience a day in Ubud on this full day private tour. You will have a two hour downhill cycling adventure through the countryside while viewing the scenic Bali landscape, local temples and rice fields. You will get to see the daily life of the Balinese people while being entertained and learning more about the Balinese culture. You will also have a buffet lunch and a chance to explore downtown Ubud on foot.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up at 8:00am from your accommodation and will take you to the Ubud village, approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour drive from the South Bali Region.
Upon arrival in Ubud you will be welcomed with welcome drink including tea or Bali coffee and you will have around 30 minutes. After finishing your coffee or tea, you will be taken to the cycling starting point located in the high hills of Bayung Gede Village where you will put on your cycling gear and any necessary equipment. You will have a short briefing about your cycling adventure and safety procedures will be given by the instructor.
You will begin cycling at 10:00am. The guide will lead you on your cycling journey which has a variety of coffee and cocoa plantations, green rice fields, breathtaking river valleys, off road track, rainforest and more. Along the way you will see some of the native villages with the local people doing their daily routines. Villagers work on their land, Balinese ladies do the daily offering and kids play outdoors. This cycling package is tailored as an alternative to break away from main busy roads and discover an abundance of exotic natural environment that is only accessible when you do this cycling activity.
This cycling adventure is sightseeing based and is done at a leisurely pace. Just ride your bike with light pedaling and easy gear shifting with smooth suspension. Your cycling trip takes around 2 hours to complete.
You will then have a nice buffet lunch consisting of a variety of Indonesian food, salad and fresh local fruit. At around 1:00pm your driver will take you the center of Ubud where you will have free time to walk around the flea market and center of Ubud. You can purchase a great variety of authentic Balinese crafts in many different forms. Near the market you can visit the Ubud Palace and feast your eyes on the art of Balinese architecture.
Your tour ends when you arrive back at your hotel in an air conditioned vehicle at 3:00pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Cycling And Walking Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) by air conditioned minivan
- Welcome drink of coffee or tea and buffet lunch
- English speaking driver
- All parking fees and fuel surcharges
- Safety approved cycling equipment ( helmet, glove, safety bag, rain coat and aid kit)
- use of towels and shower facilities
- Cold mineral water
- Kids bicycle upon request
- Professional cycling guide qualified on CPR procedure
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Cycling And Walking Adventure
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Entrance fee to the art gallery if you wish to go inside while walking around Ubud (optional)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children's bicycle is available upon request
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, serious medical conditions, back problems or pregnant woman
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.