Private Tour: Ubud Highlights Including Monkey Forest And Tegalalang Rice Terrace - Bali
OverviewTick all the boxes with this full-day tour of Ubud! See all the highlights including the Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Batuan Village, the Royal Palace, Tegenungan Waterfall, and more! This fantastic tour will ensure you experience all the best in a neat and fun day tour.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel at approximately 8:30-9am, depending on the location. From here you will drive to the first stop, to get a taste for Balinese culture with a Barong and Keris dance.
The dance tells the story of the battle between Barong and Rangda (good and bad). After the show you will proceed to Celuk Village, a traditional village known for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts. After a short stay here, you will continue to Ubud Batuan Village, which is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts.
Stop at Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall, located in kemenuh, before enjoying a local lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will visit the stunning Tegallalang Rice Terrace, which is the most scenic rice terrace in Bali. Then, get close to wildlife at the Ubud Monkey Forest.
Pay a visit to the Royal Palace, were you can marvel at the beautiful traditional architecture and learn about the history. Finish the tour with some shopping at the Ubud art Market before being taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Highlights Including Monkey Forest And Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Full-day tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
Exclusions for Private Tour: Ubud Highlights Including Monkey Forest And Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Pricing is per group (1-5 people)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Full-Day Bali Classic Tour Including Uluwatu Temple and Dinner at Jimbaran Bay
- Private Shore Excursion: Bali Cultural Tour Including Tegalalang Rice Terraces and Tirta Empul Temple
- Ancient Temples and Jatiluwih Rice Terrace Private Tour
- Private Tour: Full-Day Ubud Tour with a Visit to a Traditional Balinese Healer
- Private Tour: Best of Bali
- Bali Water Temples Tour: Tanah Lot, Ulun Danu and Taman Ayun