Private Tour: Uzungol Lake Tour - Trabzon
OverviewWith its lakeside mosque and forested mountains that recall Switzerland, Uzungol (Long Lake) remains idyllic, but be prepared for more than a few tacky hotels (there are currently 1500 rooms here) and a growing number of visitors from the Gulf States, where they never see rain or green grass. Uzungol feels artificial compared with much of the Kaçkars further east, but it makes a good base for hikes in the Soanl Mountains and to the tiny lakes around Demirkap in the Haldizen Mountains. Summer weekends get very busy, so try to visit during the week.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourAt the southern end of the lake is a clutch of wood-trimmed resorts, motels and pensions, many with freestanding bungalows. One of the best-value options is nan Kardeler, the charmingly named `Trust Brothers’, with 42 hotel rooms and 25 one- and two-bedroom bungalows sleeping up to five. There are cheaper and scruffier pensions on the main road into Uzungol.
Being a natural dam formed by the closure of the river bad as a result of landslides. Uzungol lake is almost charming people wth its beauty and unique scenery. Uzungol is one of the most important tourism centers of both the region and Turkey, whose star has shined recently, and it is a special sanctuary for those fleeing from the stress and chaos of the city. Accommodation, food and drink facilities are located in center of Uzungol. There are plateaus and a few crater lakes between 1500-3000 metres in the South mountains of the region. Resting facilities, hiking, plant inspection, angling and bicycle tours are also available.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Uzungol Lake Tour
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional art historian guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Uzungol Lake Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.