Private Tour: Valley Of The Kings And Hatshepsut Temple Including 2-Hour Felucca Cruise Sailing On The Nile - Luxor
OverviewPrivate guided tour to see the highlights of the ancient West Bank monuments in Luxor. These highlights include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari) and the Colossi of Memnon. It also includes a felucca cruise sailing on the Nile.
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. There you visit 3 tombs. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as Pharaoh. Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III.
Then you will be taken for a 2-hour felucca cruise sailing to relax and enjoy the Nile atmosphere.After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Valley Of The Kings And Hatshepsut Temple Including 2-Hour Felucca Cruise Sailing On The Nile
- Hotel and Nile river port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
- Felucca ride
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Tour: Valley Of The Kings And Hatshepsut Temple Including 2-Hour Felucca Cruise Sailing On The Nile
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Tutankhamun (100.00 EGP) (optional)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible. However, please be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited, which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.