Private day tour to see the famous monuments of the ancient West Bank in Luxor. These monuments include Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Queen Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), Valley of the Queens and the Colossi of Memnon. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 6 hours. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only woman ever to reign over Egypt as pharaoh. Then you visit Valley of the Queens (Wadi El Malakat). This valley was called Ta Set Neferu in ancient times, a phrase that can mean the Place of Beauty and also the Place of Royal Children and Wives. It was used in the New Kingdom as a burial place for several royal wives, princesses, and princes. It is a lovely place, this small, unshaped valley, curving south and west. Rugged limestone cliffs jut upward, their strata turning and twisting in dramatic contrast to the horizontal beds of other Theban hills.
Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III. After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
Inclusions for Private Tour Valley Of The Kings And Queens And Hatshepsut Temple
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour Valley Of The Kings And Queens And Hatshepsut Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Optional Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.