Private Tour: Valley Of The Nobles And Valley Of The Artisans - Deir El-Medina From LuxorWrite a Review
OverviewGuided private tour to see the Valley of the Nobles and Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina) in the West Bank of Luxor. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning your friendly guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle to first enjoy a fully guided tour to the Valley of the Nobles. Although very small in size, these tombs include some of the most beautiful paintings of the Theban tombs. The preservation of colour remains astounding. Here, you will visit the two most beautiful tombs: The Tomb of Nakht and the Tomb of Menna. Second, you will visit the Valley of the Workers (Deir el-Medina). This is the place where the workmen of the royal tombs used to live. Here you will see the Temple of Deir el-Medina, which was dedicated to the goddess Hathor. This is the only temple in all of Egypt where you can admire carvings of the Final Judgement. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and gratuities for guide and driver.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Valley Of The Nobles And Valley Of The Artisans - Deir El-Medina From Luxor
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Valley Of The Nobles And Valley Of The Artisans - Deir El-Medina From Luxor
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.