Private Tour: Valleys Of The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech - Marrakesh
Know More about this tourDepart in the morning by 4x4 from your hotel and head towards Lalla Takerkouste. The lake is located at the foot of the Atlas Mountains and is a peaceful picnic and watersports area. Head to the Kik Plateau where you have commanding views of the lake and surrounding mountains. There are many Berber villages and the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains during winter is amazing.
Continue the mountain trip passing Asni village in the Imlil valley, continuing through traditional Berber villages built with local earth and stones until we reach the Ourika valley. This is an impressive gorge surrounded by beautiful mountains. On arrival at the last village of Sitti Fatma, have lunch in a restaurant close to the river. Visit the beautiful cascades with a local guide before boarding your 4x4 and heading back to the Ourika valley. Stop in Tafza village to visit a traditional Berber house, with open fire oven and hamman before continuing our trip back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Valleys Of The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Tour: Valleys Of The Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.