Private Tour: Vatican Museum Evening Tour With Dinner - Vatican City
OverviewEnjoy a visit to the Vatican Museums in the evening, followed by dinner, with this special 2-hour small-group Vatican tour. Skip the line at the museum entrance and explore thehighlights of the vast collection. Tuck into dinner at a typical restaurant at the end of the tour.
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Dinner included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourGet picked up at your hotel (or meet your guide in Vatican City) and make your way to the impressive Vatican Museums with your guide. Skip the long line at the entrance with your group of no more than 12 people and begin exploring the collection inside.
Stroll through the corridors to view the worlds largest private art collection, once intended exclusively for the Pope. See works by Botticelli, Ghirlandaio, and more. Visit the Raphael Rooms, the four rooms decorated with paintings by Raphael and his pupils, before visiting the breathtaking beauty of the Sistine Chapel.
After the museum tour, tasting for a local products in a tipical italian restaurant (included).
Inclusions for Private Tour: Vatican Museum Evening Tour With Dinner
- Skip-the-line access at the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Admission ticket Vatican Museum Skip the line
- 2 hours professional English Guide
- Tasting local products in a typical Italian restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (inside Aurelian Walls)
Exclusions for Private Tour: Vatican Museum Evening Tour With Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.