This 3 hour private tour allows you the exclusive opportunity to visit the Vatican before entry to the general public accompanied by an expert private guide. You will visit the highlights of the Vatican Museums before the daily crowds, as well as the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica. The ultimate way to visit the Vatican
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYou will meet your private guide bright and early at 7:30am outside the entrance to the Vatican Museums. From the moment you meet your guide will begin to explain to you the complex and fascinating history of the world's smallest state, the Vatican. You will enter one hour ahead of opening to the general public. Once inside you will enjoy your guide's expertise as they guide you seamlessly through the Vatican's wealth of art. Your next stop will be in the stunning Sistine Chapel. Designed by Michelangelo your guide will explain to you the deep meaning behind the painting and the secret of how it was constructed. From here you will access St. Peter's Basilica through a reserved skip-the-line passageway. Within the Basilica your guide will give further details about this structure, leading to the tour's conclusion.
Inclusions for Private Tour: Vatican With Early Entrance
- Entrance fees (Vatican early entrance)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for Private Tour: Vatican With Early Entrance
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.